Saturday, March 29, 2008

 

Elite Eight Picks

On my original bracket, I went 6-2 in the regional semifinals (with Georgetown and Duke already eliminated). My picks here went 8-0, however. For my regional final picks, I haven't changed my mind on any of my three picks that are still alive, North Carolina, UCLA, and Texas. For the Midwest, I'll have to take Kansas over Davidson. Sure, Bill Self is still coaching the Jayhawks, but they're the only team the Wildcats have faced so far that can beat them in the athleticism department. Gus Johnson is right when he says KU "looks like an NBA team," especially since his other employer (the Knicks) would probably lose to Kansas at this point. I wouldn't be shocked if Stephen Curry shoots Davidson to the Alamodome, however.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?